Monday, March 30, 2009

Hello all, my name is Catherine. From time to time I go by Cat.

I am working towards a Master's in Library and Information Science. I have yet to decide what I am going to do when I grow up, but I am hoping that it will have something to do with archives.

My day job is pretty average. I believe my title is Administrative Assistant. On any given day you can probably find me taking care of accounts recievable and payable, payroll, human resource issues, and just generally keeping the peace between my bosses, who delight in tormenting each other.

My current career plans? Anything in the library science field willing to pay me enough to meet my student loan payments.

I have several favorite sites:
vpll.org - vintage pattern lending library. I don't really have time to sew anymore, and I am really not a very skilled seamstress at all, but I love the idea of one day sewing a vintage dress.

ehow.com - I am not very handy, but I love to do things myself. This site has offered a lot of hands on advice. Recently I was able to change the temperature gage in my oven, saving about $200, which is always nice.

xkcd.com - Just for a laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment